Seville’s airport is not always the best option, so have we recommend you to check other airports near Seville.
If you decide flying to this airports, please take a look to these connections so Sevillaby train, bus or car.
From Malaga airport
- Trains to Malaga city center in just 15 min.
- And then train Malaga-Sevilla. (Visit Renfe.com)
- Bus Malaga airport to Sevilla (Visit www.alsa.es)
- Sevilla-Malagaairport (Dep. 8:00 – Arr.11:00)
- Malaga airport-Seville (Dep. 16:45 – Arr.20:00)
From Madrid airport
- Trains from Madrid city center to Seville city center (Visit Renfe.com)
- Bus Madrid city center to Sevilla (5 connections every day) (Visit socibus.es)
*There are several ways to go from Madrid airport to the city center in just 30 min (underground, trains, bus, taxi…)
- Bus Madrid airport to Sevilla (2 connections every day) (Visit socibus.es)
If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also recommend those of you who are planning your trip to Sevilla to read this before choosing a departure date.
The very next day after finishing our congress, the Seville Fair (Spanish: Feria de abril de Sevilla, “Seville April Fair”) is held in the Andalusian capital of Seville, ending on the following Sunday.
For the duration of the fair, the fairgrounds and a vast area on the far bank of the Guadalquivir River are totally covered in rows of casetas (individual decorated marquee tents which are temporarily built on the fairground).
From around nine at night until six or seven the following morning, at first in the streets and later only within each caseta, you will find crowds partying and dancing “Sevillanas”, drinking Jerez sherry, or manzanilla wine, and eating tapas..